Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Nintendo Switch game
- Mario Kart 8 sees characters from the Mario universe race in go-karts,
- attempting to hinder their opponents or improve their performance using power-ups found in item boxes.
- It includes four different difficulties, each differing in speed, which can be selected before beginning the race to challenge players.
- Mario Kart 8’s new features include anti-gravity racing, in which certain parts of a track can allow racers to drive on walls and ceilings.During these sections,
- players can bump into other racers or special bumpers to trigger a Spin Boost,
- which gives them an extra speed boost. New characters include the Koopalings and Pink Gold Peach.